Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 8821/2848 Release Dates

PamNguyen
Level 2

Hi ProSeries, so its starting to be frustrating that the release date keeps getting pushed further and further. We need to use the forms and now it says 8821 will only be released in March. We paid a lot for the program and even IRS has released the forms already. The forms released like 2848 doesn't even have any changes at least not visible ones. Tax Season will be over and ProSeries didn't release the forms. Is there a reason why is taking this long?

Thank you, 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wjgutcpa
Level 4

True, but could someone from Intuit explain why their product requires me to download forms from IRS.gov when I've paid nearly 9,000 for their product?

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
sjrcpa
Level 15

Those forms do not get filed with the return. If you really need them now, grab from irs.gov and fill out.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
wjgutcpa
Level 4

True, but could someone from Intuit explain why their product requires me to download forms from IRS.gov when I've paid nearly 9,000 for their product?

EE
Level 2

If the form hasn't changed go into 2018 and fill it out and print it from there. 

PamNguyen
Level 2

I know it doesn't but if I am paying so much money for the system I want the system to have everything I need by the due date of the service I paid for. Tax Season starts in 01/15 sometimes the gov takes longer I understand, but now the filing date is until 04/15 and forms are still being updated on the system that we paid A LOT. If I wanted to login to IRS.gov to get forms, I wouldn't have paid for this system.

PamNguyen
Level 2

Yes, that's what we have being doing here at our firm. 

But it takes more time and makes the server slower, having so many softwares open.