Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2020 Won't Load

lsteffens
Level 2

I'm trying to load ProSeries 2020, and all I keep getting is a blue spinning circle and the software never loads.  The software worked fine all morning and afternoon.  I've rebooted as well as tried a hard shutdown.  I've also removed the software from my computer, and downloaded and installed it again from the Intuit website.  The same problem keeps happening.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
maxie
Level 3

I assume you mean the entire program. I'm having difficulty with individual files. I worked on a return, saved it and now it won't open. Just the blue circle. I can open other returns I have not previously worked on. Or at least I can so far. I also refreshed, sanitized the files, rebooted, etc. 

0 Cheers
lsteffens
Level 2

Correct.  I can't get the program to load at all.  Even if I try to backdoor my way into the program by clicking directly on a specific tax file, all I get is the spinning blue circle.

0 Cheers