Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2020 New York City forms downloaded but not listing

tben29
Level 2

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone experiencing issues accessing New York City tax forms in ProSeries 2020?

I have the New York City tax forms selected in product updates and installed the latest updates but when I open up a client's file > Go to State > I don't see the New York City forms listed. Is it in a different location? 

When I click on 'Add State', New York City forms are selected across the board. Any advice? 

No issues w/ the previous years' versions. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tben29
Level 2

Hey Everyone,

I just got off the phone with ProSeries support expressing our concerns. The support team member confirmed a release date of 2/19/2021 for the New York City tax forms. I asked why they had not already been made available but the agent wasn't sure why. Anyway, she said once the forms are loaded by ProSeries on 2/19/2021, after we update our software, the forms should be accessible. We can monitor the release date w/in the update log of ProSeries or the YC section listed here: https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Thanks everyone for their help, much appreciated. 

View solution in original post

14 Comments 14
MF8472
Level 1

The same issue - no access to NYC UBT package - seems to exist in ProSeries Basic as well.

tben29
Level 2

If I'm reading this correctly, it appears it won't be released until either 2/18 or 2/25. 

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates (look for YC - very last one). 

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

When it is available, you can only see the NYC forms and access the forms WHILE YOU ARE IN THE NYS RETURN.

NYC does not show as a "state."

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers
tben29
Level 2

Thank you, Accountant-Man. Yes, confirming that is the way it has been. Do you know when it will be released or if it has already been? 

0 Cheers
tben29
Level 2

Hey Everyone,

I just got off the phone with ProSeries support expressing our concerns. The support team member confirmed a release date of 2/19/2021 for the New York City tax forms. I asked why they had not already been made available but the agent wasn't sure why. Anyway, she said once the forms are loaded by ProSeries on 2/19/2021, after we update our software, the forms should be accessible. We can monitor the release date w/in the update log of ProSeries or the YC section listed here: https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

Thanks everyone for their help, much appreciated. 

Mf08472
Level 1

Thanks for following up and letting us know when the NYC group of forms will be released.

0 Cheers
enemsadze
Level 2

Thank you for the good news! 

Customer service I spoke was not convinced that such form exists for the first half an hour and for the next one hour tried to find solution with out any luck. 

0 Cheers
KD
Level 1

Hi.  I have downloaded the updates for 02 25 2021; and, I do not see NYC Form 208.  Does anyone know if/when it will be available?

0 Cheers
KD
Level 1

Hi.  I have downloaded the updates for 02 25 2021; and, I do not see NYC Form 208.  Does anyone know if/when it will be available?

0 Cheers
Natalya D
Level 1

Today is 3/4 - no NYC Forms?

0 Cheers
Mf08472
Level 1

The files are there; make sure that under "Update" and "Select and download new products" you have selected the NYC forms for the form bundle you want installed then start the download.  After that is done, make sure you have added the NYC forms to your client's returns to be filed.  

0 Cheers
Natalya D
Level 1

I did install NYC bundle, but not sure how to add NYC forms to 1120S return. In particular I need NYC-3L. I am not even sure it's part of Proseries. Anyway, I guess I have to call Tech Support. Many thanks

0 Cheers
Mf08472
Level 1

Assuming that you added New York State S Corporation successfully and it is already associated with the client you are working on you should be ready to go.  Make sure you are in the "New York State S Corporation" portion of your client's return then hit the ST button in the toolbar and it will show you all of the states that you have loaded for ProSeries; New York City S Corporation should be in the list that you see.  Select it and it will now be attached to your client's return.

0 Cheers

I have a Basic Proseries  Intuit software. I need form NYC-202 How to install it?

0 Cheers