Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries 2020 EF status not updating

Multi-Servicios
Level 1

I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now, we switched from standalone version to network version and I migrated 2019, 2020 and 2021. 2019 I installed it and ProSeries prompted if I wanted to transfer clients from previous year, I clicked yes and everything worked as expected and the same was with 2021.. but with 2020 the EF status is "Marked for EF". I Called and someone helped me and I was able to update some of the records, but some records that I know where accepted still showing as pending, I have re-installed the software, I have updated EFT records and nothing seems to work, please help me

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
dkh
Level 15

It's not clear (at least not to me) from your info if you are trying to move old data files for 2019, 2020 and 2021 from standalone to network or if you switched from standalone to network back in 2019. 

To pull EF acknowledgments for 2020 returns - go to EF Center   select returns you need acknowledgments for    then select E-File>Electronic Filing>Update Acknowledgment Status of selected returns