Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating LLC K-1 by activity worksheet

deb1
Level 1

Has anyone encountered difficulty in an LLC creating the K-1 By Activity worksheet?  The LLC has multiple real estate properties and the special allocations I've made effect the net rental income, per property, differently for each owner.  This used to be easy, but as of 2019 I have not been able to figure out how to "activate" this worksheet.  I click on it and the "Create new copy" is grayed out.  Help! Please!  Thanks! 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

I just printed a K-1 By Activity Worksheet with no problems.  You first need to create the "Schedule K by Activity Information" worksheet for it to generate the K-1 by Activity worksheet.

0 Cheers
deb1
Level 1

I don't even see that form listed as an option.  If you bring up a list of the open forms to "Display Form Description", what category is it in?  I've looked and looked and don't see it anywhere.  I wonder if it's a setting somewhere else in the program that makes this form available.  Also, do you have special allocations in the LLC you're working on?  I wonder if that has something to do with my issue.

0 Cheers
deb1
Level 1

I found it!  Thx.  Now i just feel silly  🙄

0 Cheers