Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro-series link

kelly3
Level 1

Is there a customer support number for clients having trouble with Pro-series link ?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Yes, you can always call Intuit Support just like you do with other ProSeries product questions.  Or you can post your question here if you dislike elevator music...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
itonewbie
Level 15

Now, if you're referring to your clients having issues with Intuit Link, I'm afraid they won't get much support from Intuit.  You will be their primary contact for problem solve; that's why I always emphasize that accountants who choose to use Intuit Link should familiarize themselves with how it works both as the accountant and a client.

If you post your client's problem here, we may be able to suggest a solution too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
nolanm
Level 4

Intuit support absolutely suck on helping with Intuit link.

I tried 3 different reps over 2 1/2 hours today, and they are clueless.

Is there an email for support?? I need to talk to them. My questions are:

1. Previous years link show as "accepted". Is there any way to see if the new request for tax docs has been sent, or is pending in the link base where clients are listed? 
  2. How do I get an updated status on all clients that I re-invited today, for 2020 taxes - other than seeing when they download docs.
  3. Also when I first sent the link last year, I received an email when the client accepted it. Nothing on the repeat sends this year? 

Thanks for any help

3 hours in, and Intuit support completely useless

Thanks Nolan 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Don't know of an email for Support.

1. Even though your clients accepted your invites last year, you still need to send them new requests for each year to create a current year folder and to "connect" your account in Intuit Link with your clients'.
  2. You still do.  Just check that your setting in Intuit Link for notification is turned on and that the email address there is correct.
  3. Same as #2.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/banking/help/using-proconnect-intuit-link-in-proseries/00/53...

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Carrie H
Level 1
We are experiencing issues with clients we invited for Tax Year 2020 somehow getting directed to Tax Year 2019.  I have seen this happen for both questions answered and document uploads.  This does not happen for all clients, but some.  I am not sure how to fix this. 

I did try troubleshooting with ProSeries support and they were not helpful.  I spent 3 hours with them on the phone and I was told a developer would follow up with me within 2 days.  That was over a week ago. 

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
0 Cheers