Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Series 2020 How to access

Nettie1
Level 1

We have been trying for days - how can I access Pro Series 2020 easily!!!!  Thanks Nettie

18 Comments 18
dkh
Level 15

Just to clarify - you've purchased and downloaded ProSeries Basic but don't know how to access it ???

PATAX
Level 15

@dkh thanks for your email.... I tried to send you a message on this Smartphone by clicking on that pencil icon but it wouldnt let me and kept popping up intuit web error, and I could not send a message on my computer because it said I have to update browser, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and I'm going to wait till all tax returns are finished before upgrading to Microsoft Edge just in case it crashes my system.... have been busy just like tax season and still have a lot more to go, plus have fatigue from covid19 back in 2020... Should have been an Attorney...

dkh
Level 15

@PATAX  you're welcome - good to see you posting again.  I'm trying not to have an anxiety attack over the workload versus the days left until extension deadline. 

Crazy.jpg

IRonMaN
Level 15

@dkh   Are you keeping a log of when regulars and maybe even irregulars are posting?  Maybe you should sign us up for life alert buttons just in case we fall and can’t get up.🏥

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@dkh in addition to various vitamins and minerals try taking vitamin B complex and vitamin B12... This really works good... The vitamin D3, zinc, and vitamin C helped me to knock out the coronavirus last year in one day, except for the fatigue which lasted for about 2 weeks, but it looks like it came back... a client who works in that field at a major Hospital said to get the vaccine and it'll boost up the natural immunity that I already have,  so it looks like that's what I have to do...

dkh
Level 15

@IRonMaN ... eww am I being creepy like a stalker?    

dkh
Level 15

@PATAX  thanks for the info     

IRonMaN
Level 15

@dkh - Creepy stalkers don't carry broomsticks with them so you are fine 😉

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

You're welcome... Haven't had a cold, influenza, excetera since started taking vitamins and minerals, vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc, vit b, garlic,...

IRonMaN
Level 15

You really shouldn't say that kinda stuff out loud.  Tomorrow you are going to wake up with a cold, influenza and excetera.🤒🤧🤕.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

I wish I would get sick, then I would have an excuse to quit...

dkh
Level 15

OHHHHH Careful what you wish for.

George4Tacks
Level 15

Thanks to all of you who posted. This has been the most nonproductive, yet entertaining thread I have seen all year.

I hope @Nettie1 can respond to this post and get the program running, but we need more information if you want this to turn into a productive thread. Not as much fun, but I guess we could try if you answer the question posed. 

Happy crunch day to all.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
PATAX
Level 15

For what we have to put up with, I would be better off moving to Alaska and starting a new business selling ice cubes to Eskimos....

IRonMaN
Level 15

With global warming, selling those ice cubes might not be such a bad gig to get into.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Reminds me of The Beverly Hillbillies episode when the Clampetts bought the Brooklyn Bridge  from Honest John... You can watch it on YouTube...

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

I hope the original Asker will scroll the screen up and down a few times and pick one post as the Solution. 

I'm suggesting this also to get into the Solution Lottery.  I need another 999,993 to reach my million-solution goal, which is one item on my bucket list.

BTW, when the Clampetts bought the Brooklyn Bridge, it brought tears to my eyes.

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
PATAX
Level 15

How about the time when a movie company was filming a civil war scene with General Grant and Yankees, and the Clampetts thought they were going to be invaded and started up their own little Confederate irregular unit.... that was hilarious...