Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem

First Class
Level 1

I can not print 2020 tax returns (Form 1040, 1120S and 1120).  Before a tech had me to perform an update of 2020 I was able to print.  After that I received a print error stating "java.land. IllegalStateException: Expected Fonts Directory to contain 'OCR-A__pfb'file; but it does not. Check that fonts directory specified correctly 

I don't know whatelse to do.  Is there someone else having the same problem with the 2020 program.  I am not having this problem with no other years.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try using Repair Updates  Close Proseries and use the option from the Windows Programs menu, this is a screen shot for 2019, but 2020 is the same

repairupdates.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You could have a Windows update that hasnt fully installed either (Win10 had a recent update) so a computer reboot wouldnt be a bad idea as well.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dascpa
Level 11

See my previous post on last week's Windows 10 update massive problems. It affected me too. A solution is listed in that post.