Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problem

aprilvasi
Level 1

I have a problem printing the forms form my tax software.  Everything was downloaded and printing fine until I asked one of the tech support agents a question about Pro Series prof.  They insisted on going into my computer and wham...now I can't print any tax forms and I can't even download the software as we uninstalled it hoping that the new download would work.

The error reads  "Can't create PDF Creator Pilot object.   Has anyone had this happen.

Thanks

April

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I remember seeing that message in prior years but I don't know if anybody ever posted a solution.

@Orlando  - can you help on this one?

Slava Ukraini!
Carnoustie
Level 1

Did anyone come up with how to fix the error "Can't Create PDF Creator Pilot Object?"  It was printing fine and not suddenly I get that error message.

0 Cheers
IntuitBrittneyS
Intuit Alumni

Hi @Carnoustie  check the rdp, you may need to edit it. Make sure the bpopcp001 is there. Let me know if this works.

-Brittney

0 Cheers
singh
Level 7

I had a similar problem. I went to 'settings' ,then clicked on 'Printer/Scanner', then another page opened up- 'troubleshoot'. I clicked on ' Troubleshoot' and it was fixed. You could try this.

0 Cheers