Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem with ProSeries Pro

JeanneOC
Level 1

Is anyone else experiencing printing problems with ProSeries Professional?  When trying to print a client copy ,only the cover letter and invoice prints- not the tax returns.  I had this problem last week and rebooted computer/printer, etc until it finally printed a return but I'm having the same issue today. Was on hold with customer service for an hour before someone answered but then it started to work.  Very distressing!

Any help /suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

I've use Pro Series for over 20 years and have never had this problem before.  Using standalone, Windows 10, HP Laser Jet P4014n printer connected directly in tower.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Sangster
Level 1

I am experiencing the same issues for two days now.  Cannot get it to print the return.  Only the letters and client presentation will print.

0 Cheers
Sunshine
Level 3

I'm having printing problems, too.  I get an Error #10250:  Can't create PDF Creator Pilot object.  I got the Authorization to print, then the Error Message pops up.  I've been using this program from the beginning in the 1970's and have never had any problem with it running smoothly until this year.  What is happening with the quality of this program this year?

ProSeries Professional  

0 Cheers
chantelsoutham
Level 3

I am having this exact same error message. It says "Can't create PDF Creator Pilot Object". I can't print out of Proseries! I'll call support and see if they can walk me through a fix. IF I get it fixed I will comment on here. FRUSTRATING!!

0 Cheers
chantelsoutham
Level 3

I just got off the phone with support. What I had to do was uninstall and reinstall my 2020 Proseries software. After I did that, I was able to print again. And I didn't get that error message. I hope you all can get that message to go away as well. Best of luck in the remainder of tax season!