Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from 2017

ejdtaxman
Level 7

Tried repeatedly to print from 2017, just printing a pdf. Every time it gives the error "invalid printer driver" and then crashes immediately. After 3 times I gave up and tried it on another machine and it worked fine. 

I tried running the update utility and it didnt make a difference. The last time I tried printing in 2017 was a couple weeks ago, and I don't remember changing anything since then. 

If anyone had a similar problem and can recommend something, I'd appreciate it. thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Probably a combination of a Windows Update and PS Update that created an issue with the drivers on that particular system.

Id consider removing the printer in Windows and then restart the computer and let it reinstall it along with the drivers....but you may wish to seek the advice/services of an IT professional to help rectify the issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers