Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINTING FORM 9325

ART-YOUNG
Level 1

Does anyone else have a problem wit the print on Form 9325 . The t/p name and address  skips letters , ie puts a space  in-between letters. look very unpro.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I was just checking for acknowledgments and printed a 9325 for one of the returns that was accepted.  It printed fine.  Try rebooting your computer.  If that doesn't work, try rebooting your printer.  If that doesn't work try running updates for your printer.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This was an issue last year as well...some of them the name and address typeset comes out wonky. Ive gone back in and reprinted and it goes back to normal...no clue why.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Sid1206
Level 2

9325 is still showing “not accepted” for auto withdrawal. You mentioned this last year as well. Is there a fix for this? Proseries support was not helpful. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Yes, the checkbox showing that the electronic payment wasnt accepted seems to be false in many cases, I have not heard of a "fix" at this point.  Not sure if its certain banks or credit unions that dont acknowledge the request properly and send the incorrect message back.

You can verify if the payment is scheduled by calling here.  In my experience you dont need to wait the full 7-10 days, theyre updated prior to that.

1-888-353-4537

Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment, but please wait 7 to 10 days after your return was accepted before calling.J

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Sid1206
Level 2

Thank you