Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Error on Returns

pnwcpa
Level 1

After the update Friday to ProSeries, all my tax forms print with just symbols. The numbers on a form will fill in but the form itself will just print as random symbols. I've restarted the computer and the printer and it still doing it. This only happens on tax forms out of ProSeries, if I print the letter to go with a return, the letter prints normally. If I print the return to a PDF, the PDF is normal. I can also print the return from the PDF with no problems. The only time this issue occurs is the form when printed to a physical printer. 

Any recommendations or solutions would help. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

I've been dealing with that issue related to Minnesota business returns since day one.  I was told not to not expect a fix for my issue in the near future so I am having to go the pdf route too.  Try running an update for your printer to see if that helps.  If you have one, it might not hurt to try printing to a different printer.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers