Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printable Forms

palm-tax
Level 1

When printing the 9325 forms for e file confirmations.. there seems to be 3 copies printing (I have the settings as filing copy only, client and accountant copy are chosen as "never", I also choose to print page only) is there a way to get only 1 copy printed other than these options?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

I've seen a few posts that folks have said forms come out as triplets.  I'm guessing Intuit has been putting out other fires before they get to that one.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
palm-tax
Level 1

Yes even changing the settings to what I can see, it still is printing as triplets. Hoping there is another setting I am not seeing to change this

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think you have done all you can do and are at the mercy of a future update.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
The-Tax-Lady
Level 8

Do a Print Preview on the form before printing and you'll get just one copy. I was printing 3 8879's until I tried that, it works, just an extra step we don't need in this Professional software.