Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Selected Form

Highlighted
Level 1

When I go to print the acknowledgement, if I choose "Print Selected Form", when I choose 1, it prints 3 copies, if I choose 2 it prints 6 copies, etc...

Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Its been reported, yes.  I have not seen any acknowledgement by Intuit about it though, its not happening with all pages or with all customers, making it hard to track down the cause...I dont have the issue here.

Were your clients files transferred into 2019 recently, or back in late Dec, early January?  I'm wondering if its a transfer bug.

@IntuitAustin  Ive seen this reported multiple times, but its very random, do you guys have any info about it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

Its been reported, yes.  I have not seen any acknowledgement by Intuit about it though, its not happening with all pages or with all customers, making it hard to track down the cause...I dont have the issue here.

Were your clients files transferred into 2019 recently, or back in late Dec, early January?  I'm wondering if its a transfer bug.

@IntuitAustin  Ive seen this reported multiple times, but its very random, do you guys have any info about it?

I'll check into this 🙂

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Highlighted
Level 1

They were transferred at end of December I believe.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

@MFTax wrote:

They were transferred at end of December I believe.  

Its possible that a transfer bug sneaked in there...do you have any clients with the tripel form print issue that you havent put much work into that you could delete and re-transfer and see if that solves the problem?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers