Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print pdf on workstations

Tara
Level 3

I have a network proseries. I work on a workstation and can print to pdfs but several of my employees don't have the option of printing to a pdf. When they click print, the print window that appears doesn't have the pdf choice dark and they cannot check the pdf box. 

Anyone know why that would be? and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

Tara

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Lord Happy
Level 5

Happy day,

Silly question first....is the PDF software on the server and workstations? 

Less silly question section...did you go to the server, log in to PS and File>print options> printer/dms/pdf setup, choose the software you use (foxit, adobe, etc)? 

I have not yet found out why some settings that I make on the server do not populate to the workstations...which forms to print, order, etc...but those two questions were my ideas of things to check.

Tara
Level 3

Good questions. Yes, they have acrobat installed on the server and the workstation. They do not have "print options" available to click. It's grayed out. I think that's the problem. I wonder if there are privileges they don't have? I use roles. But why wouldn't they be able to print to pdfs? or change their print choices? 

0 Cheers