Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print 2018 income tax no ss ,no Itin

glorita1
Level 1

I am filing 2018  income tax  return  due that the customer  has not able to get Social security and he wants to pay taxes and get his Itin Number, I was not able to print  the return , shows me something  said :

Proseries has detected that you are attempting to complete, print or e file a return wich must  be authorized for pay-per return before  continuing .In order to authorize the return a valid ss, EIN or TRN  must be present on the federal information  worksheet. He has none of these. P  have  100 in proseries  professional and $# 55 to pay  in one of them the return  but i have not idea how to do it.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
heidis
Level 3

If the 100 available returns in Proseries are in the current year program, they are unavailable to retro use for 2018.

When the message appears, you should receive a button to authorize which will walk you through entering the payment information.

0 Cheers