Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price to add state return to proseries basic

helen1
Level 1

Does anyone know what the price is to add states. I am registered for 2 states and i have a return that needs an additional state

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You can download all the states you want, you'll just have to Pay Per Return to print or Efile them.

Heres the fee list

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/intuit-fees/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-pay-per-return-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

ProSeries Basic allows you to register up to four states at no additional cost.  You do have to pay on an individual basis for any additional returns for states outside that list.

So this means you need to be strategic about your approach.  Don't register a state for which you are only going to file one return this tax season, even if you only have two states registered at this time.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

is it always 4 states that are included unlimited?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

That has been my experience using ProSeries Basic for the past six years.  Always four states, and you get to choose the states every year.

TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Unlimited Basic has 4 states.

Basic 50 (limited to 50 returns) has 2 states.

jofijohnjoseph
Level 7
Level 7

Thx for the clarification.  I did not realize there was a Basic 50 option.

0 Cheers