Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Tax Credit Repayment Update

taxgirl0216
Level 3

Any word on when ProSeries will be updating the software for the American Rescue Plan Act, where no marketplace plan buyer will have to worry about repaying excess premium tax credit for 2020?

Thanks in advance for your input!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

....crickets....

nothin!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
BobKamman
Level 15

After the 50th person has asked the same question here.  

You're #48!

Unfortunately, some users are well enough informed that they have asked, "any word on when IRS will update its software so that vendors can file returns with that change?"

That doesn't count.  You have to put the blame on Intuit.  

taxgirl0216
Level 3

I don't put the blame on Intuit. I understand the IRS provides updates to which the venders subsequently make the change on their end, which is inherently implied in my question regarding the update. 

abctax55
Level 15

I'm sure if Intuit had any inkling of when the IRS would act, they'd let us know /S

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
BobKamman
Level 15

I'm sure if IRS had any inkling of when they would act, software and practitioner partners would be the last ones they would tell.  

abctax55
Level 15

Oh... the cynicism....😉

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
BobKamman
Level 15

;l;;gmlzxssaw

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

well stated @BobKamman 

BobKamman
Level 15
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@BobKamman  I thought it might have been your Intuit password, nothing to see here, back to work.  LOL

0 Cheers