Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP Loan

Cindy H
Level 1

Can you tell me on which line do you enter the PPP Loan that has been forgiven?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution
4 Replies 4
Level 4

From my understanding this doesn't need to be reported and therefore no line, but if you are preparing a partnership or S-corp return, then it would affect basis.  For a schedule C, you don't need to do anything.

Cindy H
Level 1

Thanks for the response.  I should have stated that I am working on a SubS.

0 Cheers
Level 9

that's a M-1 adjustment.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
0 Cheers