Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP Forgiveness Letter in 1120S and 1065 Programs

steve5
Level 4

ProSeries added the page to the 1040 program, but what about the 1120S and 1065 programs?

Thanks,

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
PATAX
Level 15

I would wait and see if it comes through on an update. Little too early now to do those returns anyways. Just my opinion.

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's not an overly complicated "page".  You can always type up your own and attach as a pdf if you want to get the return out the door.

Slava Ukraini!
steve5
Level 4

I expect it to be part of my software package that I pay thousands of dollars for.....

PATAX
Level 15

...Steve, I agree with you in that the product and service need to be improved in my opinion....

IRonMaN
Level 15

"I expect it to be part of my software package that I pay thousands of dollars for....."

Everybody does.  But you can either sit and complain about the issue and sit dead in the water with some returns, or you can do your own thing and move forward.  The choice is yours.

Slava Ukraini!
LMH
Level 3

Also the body of the  letter in the 1040 return is incorrect.  It sites Rev. Proc. 2021-49 instead of 2021-48

0 Cheers
bturner4
Employee
Employee

ProSeries is planning to support a similar statement for the business programs and it is currently in development.