Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ph

John K
Level 2

JUST SPENT 40 MINUTES ON HOLD WAITING FOR TECH SUPPORT AND THEN GOT DISCONNETED!  RANT RANT RANT!

I've now had 3 instances where I've prepared a clients' return, saved it to Smart Vault, sent it to them, but when I get the 8879 back from them, I can't get back into the client.  It says "Unable to Read Data"  We tried doing a Home Base tune up, but that didn't work.  Anybody else having this problem, or better yet, have a solution.  The first one, I just renamed the client file and re-entered the data.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
BobKamman
Level 15

Helpful resources for your first season with ProSeries.

Aspirin

Maalox

Jack Daniels

Alice B Toklas Brownies

dascpa
Level 11

I had one over the weekend and another preparer posted they had one too.  Mine was corporate, his was individual.  We notified ProSeries. We also both found a link to do 6 steps to resolve and they didn't work. I found that if a prior client and I retransferred the file to 2020 it worked.  Other alternative, start a new file. It's a pain but we probably won't get an answer anytime soon. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Orlando  or  @IntuitBettyJo  

I dont think this either of your departments but could you flag someone that may have some insight about this....looks like its happening to multiple people, is this a programing issue or just pure coincidence?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sjrcpa
Level 15

Not necessarily in that order.

Ex-AllStar
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I'm sorry for the frustration. Can you 

There were a few cases over the weekend of issues with "unable to save data". I don't know if this is related or not...

0 Cheers