Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pennsylvania Local Tax

mom4evr
Level 2

If I efile Pennsylvania Tax Return will it include attached the Local Tax Form or does it have to be mailed separately?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

I mail in the Pennsylvania Wage tax returns. The returns that I do are not efiled with ProSeries. If you want to e-file it you have to go on to the wage Tax Collectors own website, like Berkheimer, and efile there.. so it may be just better to have them mail it in. Just my opinion

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
dascpa
Level 11

For the last zillion years I've had clients mail in the local tax form.  No one has gotten a notice of duplicate filing so I believe it is not e-filed.

PATAX
Level 15

I mail in the Pennsylvania Wage tax returns. The returns that I do are not efiled with ProSeries. If you want to e-file it you have to go on to the wage Tax Collectors own website, like Berkheimer, and efile there.. so it may be just better to have them mail it in. Just my opinion

IRonMaN
Level 15

"For the last zillion years I've had clients mail in the local tax form"

Evidently you are even older than I thought.  I do have one question though.  Were you happy to see the dinosaurs go?  I gotta believe it must have been a heck of a job to cleanup their messes in the front yard.  I mean you must have had one heck of a big pooper scooper for that job.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN Those dinosaur turds dwarf the Turrrdotaxxx turds🥔🥔🥔. ...But at least the dinosaur turds, when they are dried up, can be used to keep the campfire going.... just joking😉😀