Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Per Return

Highlighted
Level 1

Can you move your Pay Per Return balance from Basic ProSeries to Professional ProSeries?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I know you cant move it from year to year, so I doubt you can move it program to program. 

I only pay as I go with each return, I never keep a balance since I know the program will hold it hostage.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 4

You probably can if you call and get an accommodating ProSeries representative. A similar situation happened to me last summer when I upgraded my Windows from 32-bit to 64-bit. In the process, I lost a PPR balance on my home computer. I thought it was my tough luck, but I called ProSeries and explained how I had lost the funds. The rep understood and restored my PPR balance by going through the Manual PPR procedures where I fed him a code and he fed me another code to put the funds back on. I use ProSeries Professional unlimited, but these were PPR funds which I had put on the computer to efile a nonprofit return or a nonresident return or something, then had never used the funds. Anyway, the guy fixed it up and didn't hassle me at all.