Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay per return bill

fmoranotaxes
Level 1

how can I see and print an invoice for a specific pay per return invoice (that I have paid for) to send to my client as back-up?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rbynaker
Level 13

There's no direct tie in between when you pay money to Intuit and when you "redeem" those funds to use for pay-per-return.  The best you can get is an audit report under Tools; Pay Per Return then select either view or print audit report.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
rbynaker
Level 13

There's no direct tie in between when you pay money to Intuit and when you "redeem" those funds to use for pay-per-return.  The best you can get is an audit report under Tools; Pay Per Return then select either view or print audit report.

0 Cheers
fmoranotaxes
Level 1
sorry for delayed acknowledgement rbynaker...I wish Intuit would include the total invoice including tax paid.  Did a tax return for a friend - not charging him except for the PPR fee which includes NYS & C sales tax which is not part of the audit report. Thank you for your input.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

The pay per return fee is between you and Intuit.  Why would you send it to your client to back up whatever fee you have agreed with that client?

In any case, you would have already paid for the credits you PPR returns upfront and Intuit would just deduct a credit for each return you prepare.  The invoice was issued at the time you made the purchase and should have been sent to you at the email address you use to sign up for Intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
vtep01051947
Level 1

I paid $72.00 for 2 S-Corp. when filing an extension.

When I complete the return they asked me to pay again.

Please help my client need the tax return today.

0 Cheers