Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password-protected pdf files

cantontaxgroup
Level 3

I can't send clients password-protected pdf's of their files from Proseries because I use my Google/Gmail account for email... without Outlook or any other email software. What is the best way to send files to clients with password-protected pdf's from Proseries?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I would not recommend sending them via email, even with a password.  I would recommend you use a secure upload service.  I know some people here use Intuit Link but I found it clumsy and not user friendly.  I use another service but I don't know if Intuit wants me to put the name here. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I use Bullzip to password protect then attach to Email like any other file...not the quickest, but I dont send many of them. If they want a pdf they can bring me a flashdrive when they come for their appointment.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I have an account with "encyro" Just started using this year, and love it. Very affordable, easy to use for me and clients. Able to send doc's back and forth safely, and secure. Check it out, just google "encyro"

0 Cheers
Ephesians3-14
Level 8

Send them via Citrix Sharefile. Simple. Easy. There's even an Outlook plug-in. Super simple.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
That looks pretty easy to use! I may have to check this out! Thank you!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers