Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other than intuit software's, in all other softwares is having 1040NR form, why only proseries is not having.

viswa-mpl
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

ProSeries has the 1040NR, its just not ready for download yet.    It was scheduled for yesterday, apparently delayed, should happen soon!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

ProSeries has the 1040NR, its just not ready for download yet.    It was scheduled for yesterday, apparently delayed, should happen soon!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
As a side note, asking about the form every hour or two isn't going to speed things up :smile::smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
as has been said before, be patient or SWITCH
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
:clap:
@viswa.mpl  - got any proof that all those other software companies DO have it available?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
viswa-mpl
Level 2
@abctax55 - what proof you need, please provide your your mail-id i will send screenshot. since my close friend is using DRAKE software and he is working in 1040NR i am asking.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I don't care; I'm not Intuit, nor do I work for them.   AND just because Drake has it doesn't mean that it's correct....Intuit does take longer to finalize forms to make sure there are no issues.

My point is that lots of time folks complain that the "other" software has this/that when that's not really true.
I do suggest, given your obvious unhappiness with PS/Intuit that you DO change software.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
viswa-mpl
Level 2
@abctax55  - thanks definitely need to change
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
AND Drake having it doesn't mean that "all other softwares" have it.....
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
viswa-mpl
Level 2
tax lawyer also having
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I'm done....good luck with tax season.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Feeling like this thread is getting hostile...maybe its time to close it?   Question has been asked and answered...just sayin'.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
This country was founded on free speech and nobody is threatening to put sugar in someone's gas tank so why close it?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers