Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to E-file CA LLC but it telling the program dose not support this version? I did try to up date the program but still can't do it

houshmande
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Other people are having the same problem...I get the same message for a CA 565 partnership return.    

The CA 540 gave me that message 10 days ago, they fixed that one last Thursday….looks like they may have broke the other return types in the processes.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Other people are having the same problem...I get the same message for a CA 565 partnership return.    

The CA 540 gave me that message 10 days ago, they fixed that one last Thursday….looks like they may have broke the other return types in the processes.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
@houshmande Lisa is another user trying to share knowledge with you. If that was unhelpful, add a comment as to why. It appears PS is having some programming issues with CA e-file. You may want to just call support to get a more helpful answer, other than IT IS CURRENTLY BROKEN.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
They asked another question 8 months ago that I answered and that was unhelpful as well, but they offered no follow up information.  I wont be wasting keystrokes on @houshmande anymore.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I wonder if Paul can create a "blacklist" of folks like this in the new forum?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
We can only hope....I do like the idea.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers