Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Orlando - Need Help on Prior Issues

dascpa
Level 11

#1 - MD 510 was showing full refund of resident tax paid when it should pass to the K-1's. Fixed, except now if entity shows a loss it automatically refunds it.  There is no refund of this type of tax, it all passes through to the K-1's.

#2 - Still have entities showing up in HomeBase with incorrect Client Status and Date Final Printed not being reported. Downloaded the 02/04/21 update which was supposed to take care of this but alas, nope. 

Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

It doesn’t work in titles so it looks like you need a little help.

@Orlando  - price check in aisle 6

Slava Ukraini!
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I'll ask about #1

For #2, my team is on the West Coast.. we usually don't push our updates til the middle of our day. The content teams (1040, etc) push updates every day - so you probably got one of those.   Give it a shot around 12 PST. If it'll be later than that I'll reply here.  

Note, the issue you are experiencing should be resolved, I believe, but we're still looking into one issue where for some people Status isn't propagating across network to workstations.

0 Cheers