Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma 2018 amended e-file error when box not checked

danatsmith
Level 2

I am paper filing an OK individual amended 2018 income tax return because e-file is not permitted. I have unchecked the federal worksheet e-file boxes and removed the states from the drop down list and followed ProSeries' instructions to the letter. Yet OK program still produces an e-file error (return is not eligible for). I called tech support today and their solution is to ignore because I will be paper filing anyway.

I have 2 concerns. Primary is that the QR codes on the return may be inaccurate and may indicate this return is being e-filed. Does anyone know what information the QR code includes to the Oklahoma Tax Commission. 

Second is this is the 3rd tech support call this tax season (2020 returns) that I've gotten that kind of lame assistance.  Infuriating!

I would appreciate any insight.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
If you're paper filing, who cares about an Efile error, just print it out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah a lot of complaints on this forum about tech support...I would just mail the return... if Oklahoma has any questions they will contact you...