Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, I just got kicked out of the forum again. Just because I was having a "conversation" with IRonMaN, I was not allowed to post a third time. Can I come back in??

shyanne-2
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I would not be so sure. If you have dealings with the Ironman...you do so at your own risk. He is a known pot stirrer. hahahaha!!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I would not be so sure. If you have dealings with the Ironman...you do so at your own risk. He is a known pot stirrer. hahahaha!!

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

This is just relating to the known issue with spam filter.  If you are posting too quickly it triggers your post as spam, and "locks", I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but can assure you that nobody was kicking you out due to a conversation with IRonMaN.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Now you won't let anybody talk to me.  But I was on my best behavior.  Ok, my best behavior may not be good enough for Intuit, but I am really trying.  Rome wasn't built in 3 weeks you know ------- these things take time.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
:eyes: :point_up::eyes: :point_up:
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I know, everybody is watching me.  It's gotten to the point that I feel uncomfortable using the restroom because I think Intuit is watching me wherever I am :sweat::sweat:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) I thought the overzealous spam filter got turned off?

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
@sjrcpa i thought so too, but now i'm unsure.  I'll get back w/ you on this one.
0 Cheers