Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will IL 1040 be ready to print

jaytomerlin
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I’ve heard 1/31. Ashely is looking into this for us.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
21 Comments 21
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I’ve heard 1/31. Ashely is looking into this for us.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I was just going to page you but then I saw you running in this direction :runner::runner:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Hahah!! I’ve been waiting for more people to chime in from Illinois. Was it you who said “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”? The more ppl who ask the greater the chance we have. Illinois has their forms up on IDOR website.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
At least you don't live in Alabama :cry::cry:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Oh man....I just commented earlier on that post. I hope to god Illinois is not like that and I truly hope that users from Alabama get it before then. Problem is is that if we can’t print, how do they expect us to print efile sig forms? I know there is a workaround but...what a pain. One said he is leaving ASAP to a competitor.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
For the folks that crank out a lot of returns, their tax season has shrunk to only two months.  You can't really blame them for leaving if they do.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Not at all. We have a very short life span per year to make our money. Sometimes I wonder if PS knows this. This is specifically regarding the timeframe it takes for updates etc....man, I do feel for the Alabama folks.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I’ll need you to scream with me and all Illinois users to PS heaven if Illinois turns out same. :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
You know I am the assistant pot stirrer so I will be there for you if needed.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Gracias senor!! Nice to have friends!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
So it seems Illinois is final. And although you're not seeing all the firm info dates on release page there' is info regarding what looks like another Illinois release slated for today.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Let's confirm this afternoon
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
I hope so, my arms are getting tired stirring the pot.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Oh, thats great, @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr). As long as I know we are good to go within a few days, I can hold off the natives. :smile: So, it seems we just need to release Illinois not being able to print. This is good news.
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
@IRonMaN @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) I've asked the @IRonMaN to work out his arms and he was ready. Stand down my friend. :laughing:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Thanks - I need the rest.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Sicking the iron gaurd dog on me.... Man! Lol
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
No, No. Never on you @Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr). But Iron Cerberus was ready. :joy: :laughing:
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
:sleeping: :relaxed: Sleep Iron Cerberus.:sleeping: :relaxed:
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
I'll reach out to you later this afternoon and see what we see.
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Sounds good
0 Cheers