Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nyc 1127 form how do you efile it this year

Joe M
Level 1

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

Look in the fed info worksheet it’s a selection on one of the efile  drop-downs

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
Joe M
Level 1

I had already done that section vi problem was and still is program says to file 1127 alone.

When you remove Federal and NY returns, program say there is no efile info to be able 

to file 1127

0 Cheers
Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

I tried a test client.   NJ Res, NY NonRes . and NYC1127. 

I was able to complete all returns.  EF center shows all 4 returns marked for efile. The only error is that you have to attach IT-203 to 1127. 

Part VI NYC-1127.  I don't see any instruction to file alone.I don't see it in Part iv EF info either

Not sure where you're finding the instruction but filing them all together should work... has in the past.

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
0 Cheers
Joe M
Level 1

First I would like to thank you for your help. To explain explain my situation NYC 1127 for spouse

when spouse is chosen program will show a red box explanation that box spouse return must be

filed separately. When i go to Federal part VI for electronic filing remove the Federal and NY.

The program tells me there is no electronic filing data for this client. the box for filing spouse alone

has to be checked in federal info section VI or it shows as an error Federal and NYS were filed earlier.

0 Cheers