Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not my Client?

hartman
Level 1

I have 8 entries in my 1040 and 1040NR listings that are not my clients, several are from Fort Worth, TX and London.  Does any one else have something odd like this going on?  I am waiting for a tech support call but thought I would ask here to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hi, prior to licensing ProSeries it's considered the Evaluation version which provides only limited functionality (meaning can't efile, etc.), this also includes some sample files.  I assume (not seeing exactly what you have displaying) that this is just that.

I'm including a list below of the client data file names for reference:

image.png

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Are they sample evaluation returns?

I feel like I saw something like this reported a month or so ago.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hi, prior to licensing ProSeries it's considered the Evaluation version which provides only limited functionality (meaning can't efile, etc.), this also includes some sample files.  I assume (not seeing exactly what you have displaying) that this is just that.

I'm including a list below of the client data file names for reference:

image.png

hartman
Level 1

Thanks I will check.  Just not sure why they all of a sudden appeared this AM.  I have been doing updates daily and never saw them until today.