Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No w2 wages...keeps from E-filing...

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

I have seen this answered a bunch of times, but can't find it in the search. Trying to file a late return for an elderly couple to report Marketplace Insurance info... and can't efile due to no wages on line 6. I have seen the 'plug $1 on a W2' or something similar, but can't find that chat.   They are immigrants and have no SSA info.  

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think the trick was to plug $1 into interest or something like that to file the return but it doesn't really matter anyway since e-filing is shutdown until January.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think the trick was to plug $1 into interest or something like that to file the return but it doesn't really matter anyway since e-filing is shutdown until January.

Slava Ukraini!
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10
but this came across as an 'alert' today...

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/misc/irs-business-modernized-e-fi...

NM../. that is business returns... my bad
If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
No problem.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers