Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have entered five 179 assets in the disposition report. Only three will print with the K-1 for the S corp return. What is the fix?

bberger
Level 1

Is there a restriction on the number of assets that may be reported on the disposition report for all assets with section 179 expense taken?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Is it printing a supplemental schedule providing the other assets?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
bberger
Level 1
No supplemental schedule prints with the return. This was available with the 2017 software.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Mine prints on 2 pages, the first 3 on the front sheet, the remaining on the additional sheet...and yes, they all printed, I thought I had more than just 5, but double checking, it was only 5.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
bberger
Level 1
I have not tried this on a 1065. Currently doing a 1120S. Must be a glitch in the software. 5 lines show up on the data. 3 lines show up on the K-1 attachment. If I delete one line, 4 lines show up.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Is it printing a supplemental schedule providing the other assets?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I feel like I noticed this on the 1065 I have that sold off all their assets...felt like the 179 disposal list was too short...figured if I imported the K-1 everything should flow over, but I took the easy way out and I filed an extension and decided to dissect it and deal with it later!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers