Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no option to download to new computer

sinerangus1
Level 1

Purchased Proseries 2019, new computer has arrived, taxes not complete due to Coronovirus, want to install on new computer and discard old one.  How do we download when that option has been taken away??

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You log into your Intuit Online account and you don't see the Download link?

https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sinerangus1
Level 1

correct, my account says fulfilled by download

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Do you just have an evaluation copy...or did you pay for the program?

0 Cheers
sinerangus1
Level 1

paid - last year.  Account shows active

Able to download QB Desktop programs, but kinda' need tax program too

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

So you go to the link I gave you above, and click on ProSeries and log in and you dont see this screen, with that little Previous Years hyperlink under Renew Now?

intuitaccount.png

0 Cheers
sinerangus1
Level 1

Have no "renew now" option - I'm already set up for the early pay plan for 2020.  My only option is to purchase 2016?

Paid for my license for 2019, they have just taken away my ability to download the files to a new computer.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

And youre sure you have ProSeries, not ProConnect Tax Online?

Very strange   @AshleyatIntuit   or @IntuitBettyJo  or @IntuitAustin   any advice for this customer?

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- You posted get ready for 2020 dashboard. What does 2019 dashboard look like? That should have the download.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The hyperlink to Previous Years (below the renew now button) has 2019 to download.  This is the only "dashboard" I have access to when I log into my account.

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

If you're only seeing a prompt to renew 2016 then you're not in the right customer account view. In upper right do you have a drop down with other accounts showing? Click on one of those and see how your view may change.

klimli
Level 3

Just bought Pro Series and got the confirmation page (which I printed thankfully)

Given Intuit is 99.9% automation and .1% human, I'd like to know exactly how long after purchase I can download the software to start helping my clients.

It says I will get an email - still waiting, or I can go to my Account Manager and download but that's a dead link stating:

We're sorry, we can't find the page you requested. You may have incorrectly typed the address (URL) or clicked on an outdated link.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
0 Cheers