Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ CBT estimates

Maggie07079
Level 2

NJ corporate estimates were set up to be electronically paid for 2021.  Letter says they were to be paid electronically.  With the 6/15 estimates due, e-filing center is not populating the second quarter estimate so it cannot be e-filed.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi Maggie07079. Only one quarter of estimated payments should be selected in order to see it populate on NJ information worksheet. Please select only the second quarter for CBT estimated payments on Federal info wks. Please let me know if this solves the issue. Thanks. 

0 Cheers
Romanh
Level 2

Hi I have the same issue. However If I select only 2nd QTR on the Federal site,  the info on the State site (Date transmitted, Date accepted & Completed check mark )for the 1st QTR disappears. Will that reappear again once I process the 2nd QTR?

0 Cheers
JH6
Employee
Employee

Hi Romanh, that is the expected behavior. If you only select 1st quarter, the info on the state site will re-appear. It should show the first quarter has been transmitted. 

0 Cheers