Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ CBT 1065

CAB1
Level 1

MY CBT 1065 keeps getting rejected when I efile, even though the final review is showing zero errors.

I have no idea why it is getting rejected?  Anyone else have the same problem?  Thanks!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Whats the rejection code./explanation?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
CAB1
Level 1

The rejection says "Date in the return is missing or invalid.  Please double check your entries.

verify that lines 1 to 14 have been completed"

As I stated it is passing the final review, so as far as I can see nothing is missing, but maybe there is something I don't know about!

Thanks

0 Cheers
Connecto
Level 2

I am having exact same issue

0 Cheers
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

Thanks for reporting this issue.  We are reviewing the issue and will release a fix if applicable.

0 Cheers
Connecto
Level 2

Much appreciated.  For further context this was attempted e-file yesterday and today both rejected.  Client is set up with a direct debit for the amount of withholding tax due.

0 Cheers
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

This issue has been fixed.  Please let us know if you continue to see the problem.  Thank you.

0 Cheers
Connecto
Level 2

Now the problem is the EF Status is stuck on Received by Intuit.  Next step says resolve reject.  It does not appear like I can re-file this as it is now.  Thanks for your help.

0 Cheers