Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ CBT 100S

Highlighted
Level 2

Does anyone know when this POS software will have NJ S-Corp available?  Now I can't even update the software. Its almost  March, never again will I use this garbage software.

Labels (1)
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 1

I'm with you. Never again!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Latest I saw was 3/6!  Absolutely ridiculous.  We're looking into UltraTax for 2020.  They've had NJ Corps and all Philadelphia forms for weeks (can't efile NJ but at least they can prepare).  I also understand that they have Philadelphia forms available for business returns,  not just 1040s.  Fingers crossed this is our last year with this worthless company!

Highlighted
Level 3

They said will be today 02/28/2020, NJ 1065 is working since yesterday, I think this due to the state. Last year i used ATX and move to POS for the same reason could not file NJ till late while POS released earlier than ATX, my friend have ATX and he could not file NJ yet, its hard specifically i am based in NJ. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I agree they don't let us wait to pay for the stupid software but we can't bill the clients since we can't prepare the returns.  This is ridiculous and some of my clients are eating me alive.  I was thinking about changing this year and didn't because I have used them for years.  This is all the incentive that I need to look into a new one for next year.  Also some of my friends are also moving.