Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to amend scheduled estimated tax payments. Where do I find the "Input Return" tab as instructed.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

If they have already been scheduled for electronic payment through the software via an efiled accepted return, you can't change them through the software now.

Level 15
Level 15

You'd need to call the phone number on the 8879 to cancel any payments you have scheduled, then re-schedule them on the IRS Direct Pay website.

You can't "amend" an estimated payment.