Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Proseries ERO to submit Preparer's Returns electronically

Legales1
Level 2

Need Proseries User to file prepared 1040's to efile.  URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Legales1
Level 2

I have been ill.  Filed all clients; but, was unable to file personal, because server crashed, and, bookkeeping for business and rentals, was lost!

You are right; my fault!  Just trying to get back on track!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Good luck with that this late in the game.

Slava Ukraini!
Legales1
Level 2

That's the problem!  EFIN has been suspended, as of last week.  Need you get about 12 returns transmitted.

You do a lot of things; but, can you help?

Please advise, at your earliest convenience?

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

File by mail.

As a side note, it isn't a great idea to ask random strangers on the internet "can I send you a bunch of private information"?  And if these are for clients, they probably would not be happy about that either.

Legales1
Level 2

You are totally correct.  I thought I was asking the Intuit Accountant's Community. 

I am simply looking for a "transmitter."  I assumed that all tax transmitters, are, governed by the same privacy rules, as all preparers?

Thanks for the admonition!

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

"I assumed that all tax transmitters, are, governed by the same privacy rules, as all preparers?"

They are, and doctors are supposed to all follow the same rules as each other but I wouldn't try finding a brain surgeon on the internet to perform surgery on me the next morning either.  As Bill said, paper file the returns.  If folks are filing this late they evidently weren't in a hurry for a refund anyway.

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

So that we can all learn from this, why was your EFIN suspended? 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Legales1
Level 2

I have been ill.  Filed all clients; but, was unable to file personal, because server crashed, and, bookkeeping for business and rentals, was lost!

You are right; my fault!  Just trying to get back on track!

0 Cheers