Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My version of Proseries is no longer current.

Chief109
Level 2

I am unable to efile because of an error code that states my proseries is not up to date yet when I go to update it states that there are no updates available.  I did see that this has been a problem in the past and one of the solutions was to uninstall and reinstall proseries.  I'm hoping that there's another solution because this makes me very nervous this far into tax season.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try using REFRESH updates, not the regular update, see if that works.

refresh.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

11 Comments 11
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try using REFRESH updates, not the regular update, see if that works.

refresh.png

Chief109
Level 2

That worked....Thank You!!

shoop27
Level 2

We had the same problem after having our network changed & updated.  The other solution posted here on the forum for this problem didn't work for us, but this one did!  Thank you!!

salliemt
Level 1

The Refresh Updates solution does not work for me. 

Is there something else I should do?

0 Cheers
salliemt
Level 1

The Refresh Updates option does not work for me. 

0 Cheers
Chief109
Level 2

Update:  I have found that sometimes this solution fixes the problem but not all the time and it continues to be a problem almost every time I e-file now.  Is there something else that could be causing this?  I have never had this problem in the past.  Reading more of the replies, it seems to be an issue with other users as well

0 Cheers
tlhazpv181
Level 1

Refresh did not work for me. Please assist.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

REFRESH is all we got here or REPAIR updates from teh Windows programs menu...therye suppose to do the same thing, not sure why theyre named differently.  If that doesnt work, you'll need to call support.

refresh.png

reapitupdates.png

0 Cheers
asl
Level 1

That worked for me. Thank you!

DBS
Level 2

None of these have worked for me.

0 Cheers
Jonesin1