Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My system has crashed.

jskouberdis
Level 4

I just received a message on my screen saying my system has crashed.  I checked into my program and everything is working fine.  I answered the message saying everything is working fine and sent it back.  Has anybody else received this message.  And is so what did you do about it.

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

Where did that message come from? ....Be careful it could be hackers...

jskouberdis
Level 4

It had Intuit logo on the message.  My only reply everything is working fine and what is this message about.  It was very peculiar.

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Be careful... they can mimic the logos and the web pages of other companies and make it look legitimate.... I don't think I have ever heard of someone receiving a message from Intuit telling them that their system crashed, that just does not sound right, because I do not think intuit is monitoring our software.

jskouberdis
Level 4

I just talked to a technical person at Pros Series and they told me the reason why I received "My System has crashed" message was either I was checking on e-filed returns too often or there was a problem with their server or the IRS server."  And since I have no problem with the program that this is not a hacker doing something to my computer just a technical issue with the program

PATAX
Level 15

That is real good news J...... Thanks for sharing that information with the rest of us...