Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pro series is not printing client copy of the return when called for. Can anyone tell me why?

kglass30
Level 2

Help.  My pro series 2021 Software will not print the client copy with the regular filing copy. I cannot understand why.  I have reinstalled the software and the printer etc... Still no luck

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kglass30
Level 2

It may be worth a shot.  We have always done this at our office, but this year it is giving us trouble for some reason.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

When you print the return, youve got he box checked for the Client Copy?

clientcopy.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
kglass30
Level 2

Yes, of course.  I have done that.  I also get an error that "client copy did not print"

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you hit the Print Preview button, do you see both the filing copy and the client copy in the window?

If you print to PDF, does the client copy get included?

0 Cheers
kglass30
Level 2

When I hit print preview, I see both, but when I print, Client copy does not print nor does it show up on the pdf.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
super weird. I only print the Filing copy for both the client and myself, so I dont have any experience with printing the client copy...the only other thing I can think to check would be in the Global Print Options >Control Which Forms Print you could Restore Default Settings, but that would screw up any custom form print settings you may have changed previously.

0 Cheers
kglass30
Level 2

It may be worth a shot.  We have always done this at our office, but this year it is giving us trouble for some reason.

0 Cheers