Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client has not received their Federal Tax Refund. It has been one month. Anyone know why?

ricki
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

4 weeks is nothing....i've had a couple at the 8-12 week mark. Patience grasshopper. 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Same here, one accepted 3/2 still waiting! 

m thinking one of the employers didnt send in the W2s on time and the withholding mismatch in the IRS database is holding it up.  Super simple return, Single with 3 W2s and a little interest...triple checked all my entries for a finger flub, but Im good here!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
DEnd
Level 1

I'm having the same issue with a client.  They are really slow now.  I don't expect it to get better with all that's going on.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@DEnd wrote:

I'm having the same issue with a client.  They are really slow now.  I don't expect it to get better with all that's going on.

Im telling all my clients who are just filing to be extremely patient. There is no rhyme or reason why one gets it quick and another does not. 

0 Cheers
corinnerichard
Level 3

my client has not received their fed. tax refund, mailed it feb. 1st does anyone have any valid reason why or how can they find out.  thank you so much

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Does the IRS Wheres My Refund website show that its being processed? Or do you get a different message?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪