Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving from proseries to pro connect. DID NOT RENEW FOR 2020.

Level 2

WHEN WILL MY PRINTING BE TURNED OFF IN PROSERIES?  I AM MOVING TO PRO CONNECT ONLINE AND NEED TO KNOW MY OPTIONS.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Level 13

Yes, once you print, that file should be permanently yours to keep using.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
Level 1

I am pretty sure it is never turned off

0 Cheers
Level 2

That would be great!!! I am so stressed out about it.

0 Cheers
Level 2

0 Cheers
Level 15

After today, you will need Fast Path to print these returns from PS.  It's a good practice to have the finalized returns printed and backed up in PDF.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Level 2

It appears that you are the "Intuit Wizard".

I am moving from ProSeries/Fast Path to Pro-Connect Online.

Is it possible for me to amend 2019 990 in PCO that I prepared in ProSeries?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.  I am flying blind.

0 Cheers
Level 15

You can use PTO to amend F.990 for 2019.  However, you will need to recreate the return from scratch since you won't be able to do a conversion for TY2019.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Level 13

Unless they changed things, you should be able to ALWAYS print and/or amend existing return.  You are just not able to print/file any NEW returns if you have not renewed Fast Path.

Level 2

Am I understanding, that the returns I am working on in ProSeries that I have done a preliminary printing, I I will allow me to continue working on them? Finish them, print a hard copy and mail in to IRS?

0 Cheers
Level 13

Yes, once you print, that file should be permanently yours to keep using.

View solution in original post

Thank you for stopping by the community to post a question. This community is for Intuit Practice Management users. ProSeries questions would be better asked here:

ProSeries Community:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax/discussion/03/303

Thank you @TaxGuyBill @itonewbie @cccrandster for helping. 

“In an infinite Universe anything can happen.”
― Douglas Adams

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Level 13

Actually, they are in the right "community", but just selected the wrong product.

And personally, "Intuit Practice Management" seems like a great description if a person is asking a question about switching from one Intuit product to another Intuit product.

0 Cheers