Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Insurance Premium.

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi I would like to know if in the worksheet for the Mortgage Insurance premium should say 2020 and not 2019. Somebody says that a long time ago and the PS engineers have done nothing to fix that. I wonder how long it will take for a computer programmer to change one digit, it will not affect the calculation or anything else but it just does not look professional to have a typing error. Give me the access and with the little programmming skills that I have I will change it myself. 

It seems they are too busy doing I do not know what but none of the problems reported before have been solved. Other less recognized softwares have their program ready. 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I agree it should say 2020, but it is only a worksheet. When the schedule A is printed it only shows the premium amount, and not any date.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I agree it should say 2020, but it is only a worksheet. When the schedule A is printed it only shows the premium amount, and not any date.

athaureaux6
Level 8

I agree with you, but we told them so many problems such as: Form 7202 attachment as a PDF, the PYEI election no working well when the earned income is transferred automatically, this problem I just mentioned, we told them a long time ago and they have done nothing to change that. It is only 4 days left. I have talked to many people that use other softwares and they have the program working 100 %. Isn't Intuit the leader in the tax preparation softwares? They certainly don't look like they are. 

0 Cheers