Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFA Code - How do I add a cellphone number to my account without making it the telephone that prints on the returns?

JLD88
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

It will give you the options to receive your security code either email, voice, and text if we have a phone number on file.  If you need to update your information that we have on file, you can do so through accounts.intuit.com 

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Thats a good question....Im looking in my Intuit Account and dont see where to enter a cell phone number for MFA authorization, but they DO text me the MFA code to my cell phone....but I dont know where I ever gave it to them.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Intuit knows everything about you.  They even know what you are going to have for lunch this afternoon.  Either that, or my memory is clearing and I remember providing that information somewhere along the line when logging in one time.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

It will give you the options to receive your security code either email, voice, and text if we have a phone number on file.  If you need to update your information that we have on file, you can do so through accounts.intuit.com 

Hope that helps!

0 Cheers