Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Camp1040
Level 10

MERY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD TAX SEASON!!

10 Comments 10
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

"A good tax season"

Are you asking us to retire?  🤣

IRonMaN
Level 15

Back at you.  But in fairness, tax preparers should be celebrating Festivus.  We all can easily participate in that holiday’s “airing of grievances”.

Slava Ukraini!
TAXOH
Level 11

Thank you.   You too.

PATAX
Level 15

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all...🎄🎅☃️☃️🎉🎊🇺🇲👍

mdtao31
Level 7

the same greetings to all the

great people on this forum

regards,LARRY

stay safe

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Merry Xmas all even tho I am one day late. 😁

PATAX
Level 15

Better late than never... Also, some people celebrate Christmas on the old Julian Calendar which is January 7th ... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.....🎄🎅☃️🎊🎉🇺🇲

IRonMaN
Level 15

Serbian Christmas.  I’m going to elect to change my Slovenian roots to Serbian - they both start with “S” so it should be an easy change.  That way I can double the amount of Christmas gifts I get by celebrating Christmas twice a year (I’ll hang on to my Scandinavian side to keep qualified for the December 25th one).  Does Santa work both days?

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yes he does work both Christmas Days.... Original Saint Nicholas, a pure Greek from what is now Turkey, was Orthodox like the Serbs... the Dutch or the Germans, I believe, changed Saint Nicholas to Santa Claus which means the same thing...🎅

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Santa works all date versions, except that, after the third "HO!", he'd add "OH... by the way, that present is also for Serbian Christmas!!"  (Sort of the BTW my born-on-Christmas-Day friends got, about their birthday presents...    

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.